Regardless of whether you are looking for basic stockroom inventory control or a more complex Warehouse Management System (WMS), PanatrackerGP can be configured to meet your needs. Using Microsoft Dynamics GP as the host database, we have created an extremely flexible and scalable embedded inventory solution. PanatrackerGP extends Dynamics GP to handheld computers with integrated barcode scanners adding a tool for your workforce to quickly capture the inventory transactions at the point and time they occur. Barcode item labels can be printed automatically to drive efficiencies throughout the life of the inventory. Data is validated against the host Dynamics GP database in real time to eliminate errors. Transactions are immediately created or updated in Dynamics GP eliminating duplicated efforts and delays with manual key entry.
By selecting Panatrack, you will not only get an efficient data capture tool but the expertise to turn your Dynamics GP investment into an inventory management system. Panatrack's team understands inventory tracking best practices and can unlock the robust inventory functionality within your Dynamics GP system providing a true integrated inventory solution.
Without the need to duplicate setup of your inventory in a separate system, you can get started quickly. Why not take immediate steps to prepare for more efficient inventory control? With our quick roll-out you can start receiving and barcoding your inventory and start the transition for your workforce to the tools they will be using. Continue to evaluate, plan and execute a complete inventory management system with the guidance and assistance of the Panatrack team.
Who Needs PanatrackerGP?
- Companies managing stockroom inventory with stock parts or supply inventory issued for internal use to a departments, jobs, service projects, or maintenance activity. These companies may benefit from our integrations with GP Project Accounting, Olympic Project Cost and Wennsoft.
- Distributors receiving and stocking inventory to fill customer orders. We offer standard order fulfillment features as well as more complex pick and pack process options with an integration infrastructure for seamless hand-off to shipping and EDI solutions.
- Retail organizations maintaining stock levels for satellite locations from centralized warehouse locations.
- Manufacturers ranging from those engaged in simple assembly to standard manufacturing inventory steps of raw material issue and finished goods receiving. PanatrackerGP integrates with GP Assembly, GP Manufacturing and popular extensions including Vicinity and Horizon Manufacturing.
- Start with PanatrackerGP Core Inventory. Everyone who has inventory needs to complete adds, moves, and counts. We bundle these core features as the starting point for your inventory management system. Core inventory transactions include Receiving, Adjustments, Site Transfers, Bin Moves (when using multi-bins), and Stock Count.
- Add additional features such as Order Fulfillment, Pick and Pack, Automated Label Printing, Assembly, and Project Accounting Transfers. Advanced features include Directed Transfer, Advance Ship Notice (ASN) Receiving, Shipping Integration, and Manufacturing with support for Dynamics GP, Vicinity and Horizon.
- The Panatracker Dashboard supports administrative activities including configuration settings, user and device management, and a transaction logging infrastructure for audit and reporting support.
- A robust solution doesn’t need to be complex for the users. PanatrackerGP has an intuitive, easy-to-learn, easy-to-use interface for both simple and advanced features.
Inventory Management Brochure
Find out how PanatrackerGP can extend Dynamics GP into a WMS
Zebra CK3X Data Sheet
Learn about a preferred device for inventory management.
Learn about other solutions offered by Panatrack.