We're looking for a Remote-Work Full Stack Software Developer!
Panatrack seeks a talented Full Stack Software Developer to join our all-remote company. We are a successful and growing company focused on using mobile technologies and barcoding to simplify the tracking of assets and inventory across a variety of industries. As a small company that does big things, your contributions really matter here.
You will work closely with our product team, be responsible for delivering functionality contained within the sprint, and help us stay on track with agile development best practices. You will play an important part in shaping and creating our software and future by adding new features, enhancing existing functionality, and conquering new opportunities. We want you to apply if you have a passion for developing innovative software and enjoy working in a dynamic fully-remote environment.
This is a full-time remote position. We favor to hire candidates located within the Panatrack employee footprint of current employees located in: Wisconsin, Tennessee, and Florida. However, we welcome all candidates and would expand that footprint for the right applicant.
Candidates must reside in the U.S.
We require these skills and experience:
- Solid experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, and SQL.
- Understanding of object-oriented development and patterns, dependency-injection, agile-development methodologies, Git.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively, creatively analyze and solve problems, embrace the occasional chaos, and be part of a low-drama work culture.
- At least 3 years of experience as a professional software developer.
It would be great if you also had some of this:
- Experience with Cordova/PhoneGap, KendoUI, Angular 11, Objective C/Swift, Java, Node.js, and mobile development.
- Experience with Azure App Services, Azure DevOps, and related technologies.
- Experience with inventory-management concepts or business-accounting ERP software (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics365, NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics AX, NAV, etc.)
Why work at Panatrack? Our staff enjoys:
- An entrepreneurial environment where your contributions really will make a difference.
- Competitive compensation with good benefits, a performance-based profit-sharing program, company 401k contributions and a team-based working environment.
- Some work flexibility and a real appreciation for your talents and efforts.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- A supportive fully remote work culture
- Employer paid life-insurance and long-term disability policies
- 401k with an automatic 3% company-paid non-elective contribution (immediately vested)
- Profit sharing
- Employee Assistance Program providing short-term counseling for mental, legal, and financial concerns
- Flex Savings Account / Health Savings Account
Don’t feel like a remote-based outsider at another company. Panatrack is an all-remote company that understands remote-work culture, collaboration, and productivity. Apply today.
Interested? Tell us about yourself at “careers @ panatrack.com”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Panatrack is proud to offer equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.