Come help us build amazing software to help people track their important things.
You will be a critical member of our commercial software product team developing mobile and web solutions that track inventory and assets. We're a small team that does big things, so your contributions really matter here. You will work closely with our product designers, be responsible for delivering functionality contained within the sprint, and help us stay on track with agile development best practices.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and/or web services (e.g. RESTful APIs and JSON)
- Skills in user-experience principles and responsive design techniques (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Ability to assimilate new technology from vendor documentation
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Additional skills desired:
- C# (but we can appreciate VB.net experience too)
- Hybrid mobile application development experience using Cordova/Ionic
- Experience with Telerik's Kendo UI toolset
- Experience with MS SQL Server, LINQ, and ORM concepts.
Why work at Panatrack?
We know your skills are valuable. We also know you probably have lots of options where you could work. Our staff enjoys:
- An entrepreneurial environment that will develop your skills and encourages clean maintainable code.
- A competitive compensation with good benefits, a performance-based bonus program, profit-sharing, a matching 401(k) plan, and a great working environment.
- Some work flexibility and a real appreciation for your talents and efforts.
Panatrack is a software development firm specializing in systems for tracking inventory, assets, and activities. Using data-capture technologies such as bar code, RFID, and wireless mobile computers, we create solutions to track comprehensive details about the real-time transactions critical to efficient business operations. Our flagship product, PanatrackerGP, adds inventory and asset control to Microsoft's Dynamics GP ERP system.
We have more products coming — come help us build them.