We're looking for a Front End Developer!
Come help us build amazing software to help people track their important things.
Panatrack seeks a strong front-end software developer to join our team. We are a successful and growing company focused on using mobile technologies and barcoding to simplify the tracking of assets and inventory across a variety of industries. As a small team that does big things, your contributions really matter here. You will work closely with our product team, be responsible for delivering functionality contained within the sprint, and help us stay on track with agile development best practices.
As a key developer in our team, you will play an important part in shaping and creating our software and future by adding new features, enhancing existing functionality, and conquering new opportunities. We want you to apply if you have a passion for developing innovative software and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. This is a full-time position in our Hartland, Wisconsin office.
We require these skills and experience:
- Understanding of object-oriented development and patterns, dependency-injection, agile-development methodologies, Git.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively, creatively analyze and solve problems, embrace the occasional chaos, and be part of a low-drama work culture.
It would be great if you also had some of this:
- Experience with Cordova/PhoneGap, KendoUI, Vue.js, webpack, Node.js, and mobile development.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code, Microsoft .NET Core, C#, SQL, Azure App Services, Azure DevOps, and related technologies.
- Experience with inventory-management concepts or business-accounting ERP software (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics365, NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics AX, NAV, etc.)
Why work at Panatrack? Our staff enjoys:
- An entrepreneurial environment where your contributions really will make a difference.
- Competitive compensation with good benefits, a performance-based profit-sharing program, company 401k contributions and a team-based working environment.
- Some work flexibility and a real appreciation for your talents and efforts.
About us: Panatrack is a software development firm specializing in systems for tracking inventory, assets, and activities. Using data-capture technologies such as bar code, RFID, and wireless mobile computers, we create solutions to track comprehensive details about the real-time transactions critical to efficient business operations.
We have more products coming — come help us build them.